How to annotate PDF online
Here is the step–by–step guide on how to highlight text and add annotations to your PDF utilizing our free PDF editor on PDFVue.com.
- Step 1: Go to our PDF Editor and submit your PDF.
- Step 2: Select the highlight mode in the toolbar.
- Step 3: Click on the PDF and move the cursor to highlight the text or region of the PDF you are interested in.
- Step 4: If you want to add an annotation to your highlighted section select the text mode in the toolbar and click on the position where you want to add the text.
- Step 5: Save the result after completing all your annotations.
>> Go to PDF Annotation utility now...